This week I thought I would share some of my favorite jewelry making tutorials. These are tutorials I have collected from all over the internet.
I'm sharing ten of my favorites here, but here's a link to my Jewelry Tutorial board on Pinterest - this is where I keep links to all my favorite tutorials.
Okay, here are my top ten:
1. Wire Wrapping Cord Ends & Hook'N Eye Closures at lythastudios.com. This tutorial is great for making your own cord ends - perfect when you don't have the right size end for your leather or rattail cord.
2. Wire Clasp Tutorials at handmade-jewelry-club.com. This article has links to several tutorials for making different types of wire clasps.
3. Make a Wire-Wrapped Heart at studiodax.wordpress.com. I love making heart jewelry and this is a great tutorial on how to make your own free form wire heart for a pendant or earrings.
4. How to Make a Caged Bead by beadaholique.com. I love this tutorial. I have made several caged beads and it is really not that hard and is a great way to make a focal piece really stand out.
5. How to Wire-Wrap a Briolette also by beadaholique.com. This is a basic wire-wrapping technique but can be very tricky - this tutorial gives some great tips on how to make a wire-wrapped briolette look great!
6. How to Make Cluster Earrings by Rings & Things (rings-things.com.)
7. How To Make a Wire-Wrapped Stone Setting - another great tutorial by beadaholique.com. This is a wonderfully easy to follow youtube tutorial for wire wrapping a gemstone cabochon.
8. How to Make Your Own Headpins by silverniknats. Making your own headpins means you never have to worry about having enough of these basic jewelry making supplies. All you need is wire and a couple of tools.
9. Pearl Knotting Tutorial at making-beaded-jewelry.com. Pearl knotting is a necessary skill when pearl strand necklaces.
10. DIY Wire-Wrapped Pearl Post Earrings - this tutorial is by Yours Truly - one of my own tutorials. I love making these earrings! It puts an interesting spin on the classic pearl earring posts.
I also have a number of tutorials I have written right here on my Blog. Check them out here!
Do you have a tutorial of your own you would like to share? Or a link to someone else's you have found particularly helpful? If so contact me - I would love to share the post!