It's that time of year when we celebrate the U.S. birthday - the 4th of July. I thought I would share some ideas on ways to celebrate.
- Fly the flag. If you don't have a genuine large U.S. flag, find a small one and place it in your yard or mailbox.
- Host a potluck picnic or have a block party. No one has to spend a lot of money - everyone just brings something.
- Go to a parade or fireworks display - there are lots of free activities out there.
- Shop - its a great way to help the economy. There are lots of 4th of July sales out there.
- Volunteer or do community service. This one should probably be first instead of last. It's something we don't usually think of for this Holiday.
Acknowledgement: The 4th of July clipart at the top of this post is from thegraphicsfairy.com.